Thursday, November 1, 2012

Danger of Yeti Blue Exorcist Volume 8 (Blue Exorcist) is anxiety!

Eight volumes have been released.
By the end of the Kyoto also hen finally,
Even here, even over there is a fierce battle.
Yeti and the todo first.
Todo incorporating Carla but I even just a formidable enemy,
In addition to that,

"Well I've been doing my own eyes from Somuke along to you today"

I come against the spirit of the Yeti words skillfully.
Yeti and the todo this fight there was a lot memorable.

Todo first as an enemy was almost invincible.
I'm a nearly invulnerable capture and Carla,
I was also playing in the room to deal with many people.
Yeti but I fared against such Todo,
I would be cornered in the end.
The moment was almost killed yeti, however,
There is something I'm fired.
It,

(This? With what has become my eyes vision ... What is ... blue!)

Blue eyes.
It is also instinctively shy about stuff todo.
Is not it ... perhaps something of Satan.
Does it mean it will not, we have inherited the power of Satan Yeti.
It seems his father had not noticed himself to this abominable snowman,
I feel like I have now is something I will.
- It is not very likely to happen ... yet.

With respect to this order this time I just end with this.
After the attack has left a strong impression of Todo psychology.
Yeti is at the mercy of the strong rather than the words of the todo.

Todo We have just to keep up with pin point the weakest part of the heart of the Yeti.
Thoroughly the relationship between the particular phosphorus.
Yeti but I countered with strong words against it,
Never regain the pace until the end but still,

"It is the face of the devil. That 's the nature of you."

I ended up still being continued Yusabura mind.

It is said Yeti danger ... this is really.
I've been told that it is easy to fall devil type,
I've been anxious and I think there is really such a deployment.
What becomes when todo came out also.

Phosphorus will have to look at ease in that sense.
Stupid thing, but I will.
This phosphorus was fighting with the king unclean with Katsuro,
I think there were many highlights of was that I would rather Katsuro.
It was cool I was also put a barrier,

"Do palm friends. Believe Okumura, a" You

Figure which was really good as well do my best to limit phosphorus believe.
Naa Katsuro nice guy.
Although it was also good phosphorus course!
Do not do the following activities of phosphorus free.

I was very happy this time of the late Hen Kyoto mean.
Yeti respect I was very anxious · · ·.
Fight against the king unclean wonder how settled in the next?
I can not wait for Volume 9 from now.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend! Turning to greet you, you have good stuff.
    Nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete