Sunday, November 4, 2012

next Monster Episode 3Impression "awkward"


Frank confession of the roof of the last and final Poro~tsu momentum seems to have gone out.
Against the spirit of spring and said that deceive and lie hastily drop the "good" ... on earth.

Impression "messy" the third story from continued



To be made in four of the as-Natsume  Shizuku spring, Nagoya chicken hut.
And refers  was naturally very familiar with but not involved much.
Shizuku is not out in the table and spring up there, but I'm excited Natsume quite willing.
It seems that in the spring before he met with the drop is for me to participate in this kind of place but is not considered a holiday.
Shizuku plain clothes (laughs) ... It was a shame how there is no evil that I have spent only interested in studying



Such as before I worry that the spring is always different for the drop that had changed.
It also has some awkwardness by spring I was hula likely also be coming out on a holiday.
Spring to pull off such things to Nachunaru'm good looking but still.
It is above all a happy little spring-friendly as well drop in concern (laughs)



It's Spring It's pure and good character so I looked really handsome.
I appear again successfully reconciled us Yamaguchi had farewell fight in the first episode and want to apologize in the spring.
Pure spring would easily be reconciled But I wonder where you suspect there is something cute speculation.
It is the place where the anxious speculation whether there is in fact something we Yamaguchi.

The spring in his mouth and why "good" in the roof of the opening exchanges of the reason for the curved spring also.
I began to feel love for the drop is because I like you as a friend and not as a love for the spring.
I thought I would go away drop by drop any liaison with a feeling like that again.
It is obvious that the presence of a large drop for the spring, but maybe not in love at this point.



Declaration and I say "I also come to love from me to spring" spring drop against that.
It is a word that can not be imagined from one drop of the story. Really strange that I met in the spring.
What happens now really has become that the future position of the spring and the drop is reversed.



Exchange two of the stairs since this has become one story.
Two standing position has been reversed from the previous difference still.
1.3 interaction in this story stairs when there is a major change taking two talk together.
It is expected that the exchange can see this also in the next stairs.

Well I did it spring if you think that story end? 3 is clean now (laughs)
Settlement started to say that trying to stay somewhere to avoid it is informed man named Yu mountain will come to the house.
It is truly a man Mr. sizuku which stay in their homes said their favorite opponent receive it.



Or become doss face is nevertheless praised cuisine
Shizuku trying to see flickering in the spring of Shirtless bath is're cute.
I will become more and more cute since I met in the spring.

Who do exactly is excellent mountain that could be going to stay in the house of spring drop.
Kana brother looks very much like a spring so I mean ...?
I am looking forward to it come Curran in what way the story together in the future.
You are likely to be those that are having a lot in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment