Friday, November 2, 2012

giant advance! 8 volumes Shocking fact was thrilled to


Volume 8 This was amazing. I stood Te goose bumps reading. I was at a loss for words.
It works amazing and I think I have to say that I've been too far,
Among them, this time is overwhelming.
No way ... the mystery that is Anna.

Those who have not read it yet should not read this impression is good.
Because I want to enjoy the shock that without spoilers.

I go in.
There are eight volumes was shocking episode two.
The first is the identity of the woman first giant type.

Finally found its identity.
It was a person who we know well And Ellen.

Its identity was Miyabu~tsu the aluminate.
Rather, You seem to have some doubt on the original person.
And became its wake episodes five volumes.
Was to have been killed two giants of the body that was captured.

I'm the culprit was not found at that time.
I did not find the mobility equipment that was used in the crime because solid.
When the three-dimensional inspection of all mobility equipment is made, but
I realized that I had some aluminate.
Mobile devices are synchronized stereoscopic brother has submitted,
That is not what my brother, it was something of Marco dead.

(From Volume 5)

I'm looking at when I reread aluminate is now for sure!
Mobile devices stereoscopic Ani!
And just before that,
"!"
Also showed how such and I noticed something.

I was wondering whether it was reacting to words,
It was a foreshadowing is ... No way.
I was completely done.

Aluminate seems to have suspected his brother from this time.
Even when the type of girl giant appeared, so
It seems the reaction was verified Te dare use the word "bastard die hurry."

That is certainly very unnatural wording,
Although I did not know the meaning or no Why say such a thing,
And it was this kind of thing surely is.
I found the mystery is revealed and I'll try.

This time, it was amazing I also mean that far at first.
Only after this I was really shocking though.

Corps investigation that began operations as a giant woman type = thus Ani.
Desperate strategy begins within the wall.
Susamajika~tsu with great force and was also impressive at first.
I was also prepared for Mikasa and shining aluminate.
After that is was really surprised though.

As a result of this battle, the wall I'm just a little crumble.
That is a huge wall that will protect the city from the giant.
It it was a small hole,
It is what I looked ridiculous in its walls.
What it ...

Giant huge.

This scene was really get goose bumps. I was hair-raising.
What do you mean ... I'm in a giant wall · · ·.
And I'm alive.
I do not think that there was just a giant hole in the place where it happened.
I do not think in the wall only with jammed packed with giants.
Giants are clogged in the wall that has protected the human much ...?
Is it a bad joke ... we mean. It creeps.
I know the feeling felt fear judges.

I was easy to know the time it was caught just outside invaders coming from the giants.
Although there is an overwhelming enemy, because I understand that it has been able to present a simple way.
I do not know why anymore ... when it becomes jammed in the wall though.
I am beyond the scope of understanding.
I do not know what to believe. What is believed is lost.
I'm afraid so.

When I tried to catch calmly this fact, however,
I think the word you said aluminate to hit the nail on the head after this I will.

"We had been protected from the giant by giant forever"

That's right. Does not it? Being guarded.
I was always a mystery how much is too huge wall that did Deki is doing,
I find that that wall is that it itself by this giant.
I is something that can be done by techniques of hardening of giants.

That is should have been willing to defend the human to the giants.
Why giant humans ...? Although I think I gotta,
Contents of giants is only human.
Summarizing this situation that,

"Man with a giant technology into (enemy)" is "man with a giant improvement techniques" from the
By observing the other humans

I will be that.
It will have a different way of thinking guys giant that is also.
Will you be good to say and even pro-human and anti-human faction parent.
I am pro-human giant parent is much more likely to be such Yes ... But considering the current situation.

I know why the giant has just aim at the door after this.
I'm on the wall was a giant, because clogged.
That the origin of the wall and also knows giant anti-human faction.

There were those who know the origins of human beings and also wall.
It is the party of the Church.

"Do not rely on sunlight · · · · · · the giants that ..."

I also knew these guys.
This is a great fact.

Had been thought to have no knowledge of history is on the side of human giants and until now,
I mean this is not the case.
It is likely to know at least the upper part is these guys know.
I would like to know the secret of the giant when it comes to a certain extent.
Why is it not strange at all is revealed.

Implications of the story has changed a little and this happens.
It is there in the first crisis of mankind unchanged,
Sense of crisis that will do the giants is unlikely to be in the upper part.
I would also think there seems to be directed to rather.
Maybe the enemy really are inside.

Volume 8 So this was interesting to highest.
Hint that I was recovered at once, made me really thrilled.
Scene of that wall was just shocking.
As much as I blow the identity of the giant type woman.
I feel that is fun in this volume also rose one rank to me.
I really enjoy nine volumes.
Can not wait!

By the way.
Said that the man of the church such as the sunlight hit (Do not let activity =), the
It is also considered likely that even giants in the wall, that is not a school parent actually human.
Or have been forced to make a wall, or you do not intend to defend the man just made a wall for other purposes actually.
It might be the only word to protect the existence of the wall of the church just because human well.
Too Machidoshi the following: in any case.
Volume 9 out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment