Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rather emu emu! Episode 2 Thoughts "Distance between something similar"


More impressions from
Rather emu emu! We talk about the first two episodes of the children hit by the storm spot



Fukuyama's transformation acting by Taro Suge~e still be placed in boiling water bath from the beginning of the start of ...
Hey spicy at all, so de M's right of course




I saw a child who was not riding the storm was thought to have been at the station to catch the train on my way home one day
The storm seems to be that a child hears the story androphobia ...
· · · · ('A It's where Mr. Iha




Child is suddenly storm was headed home trying to send a child to storm why
"You call me tallow I?"
Autosuggestion the name because it was the name of the dog that had been kept a long time ago that the tallow.!
Words that I came out ..... but I wanted to retort Taro Bishitto one shot it is ...




"I do anything with your instructions! Yes! Mutt is like a child in a lowly unsightly storm!"
De M is sore as usual ...
One recourse is it that I want to teach a child to learn from such a storm in





Decided to bring the (transvestite) Tatsuyoshi think alone the next day and it is impossible to teach study
The second stage is to break through Tatsuyoshi spree is said to all the cute volunteer second part ...



There was a strange personality Cha~tsu come out! I will shit on that poor remarks touching the breast of Mio runaway spree





The storm red dot somehow avoid child may have been taught to study
Proposed ending teacher Michiru is also tested and do not go to the zoo
Child is also willing to go with storm




Although Taro would be late because of my sister the day ...
Storm is a phone call from a child in such Mio senior ... had come after a while everyone still has not come
Decided to go with two people and is said to be as familiar and as two people enjoy





Opportunity to wake up to Taro de M in the past was due to the storm child
Where I was talking and I think it would have been taking a close friend ... it was a misunderstanding of child storm
I stepped on to the in-Shimai been punched in the meter and cleaning the storm child would accidentally leaning on Taro
Resolution and apologize "Nde human disease in a bit" ww w Taro mack to cleaning staff is too kinky pervert trigger mode





When asked why the child gingerly Taro whether the storm became androphobia
That deal with rather than the atmosphere around you refuse to confess from seniors at two in the
In doing so they beat the seniors are trying to force a kiss seniors came to the house one day and
Phobia man I would be isolated in the class since it would have been a raging violence in senior







Taro addy to register his child mobile kaerimiti storm
Child's best friend Yumi storm end ... appeared in such




I wonder if this feeling has been Tatsuyoshi break through? That personality is amazing but it w
Or know of a child androphobia storm, two distance has become increasingly short and
Yumi child's best friend, but I mean storm came up in the new character at the end
Na did cute picture of eye-catching part of this week as well come to think of it
I'm looking forward to a continuation of the story of the main child storm next week
Unlike the original and not fast enough? I · · · I bought comics from that time had said last week unread Yumi's original appearance ...
I will shy away from one o'clock after we bought it ... is that better Ranobe truly voluminous

No comments:

Post a Comment