Friday, November 9, 2012

Increase in Mitsudomoe! Episode 4 Thoughts "Beautiful Torauma"


Thoughts "Beautiful Torauma" Episode 4 from the continued
Times this swimsuit!
We play in the slide that Futaba mituba made before swimming lessons.
Ass swimsuit part I would tear in reaction to slip sometimes referred to instant (laughs)
W seems to have broken Cha~tsu three men we Sugisaki mituba apparently not only

Trying to hide that ass ... but funny things with (laughs) kickboard
Mitsuba is that they hung their feet when tuition becomes to pick up the ball at the end ...
Could act and had ... buttocks, but we want to help are Sugisaki saw it
I began to better help than shame to take the life of his friend ... eventually.
Population "Filthy pervert! Do Oh Oh Boo! There 's no such things!"
Seriously least www mission

We Yoshioka mituba and was called to the house of one day Sugisaki.
The reason is that the calling was crowded photograph a ghost who みつば voyeur!
"I do not need ghost! Cowabunga! I'm sure Mr. three woman!"
I'm a little scared probable www certainly Yoshioka (laughs)
W everyone should fear that we have a large amount of みつば voyeur, but also so that the spirit reflection

Mitsuba that I left the place and not going out in that.
I spoilers us and the remaining Yoshioka. It looks like the photo apparently forged.
Just how I like that mituba Sugisaki (laughs)
It is "Oh that? Ghost picture!"
It looks like we have been met with Ya~tsu mituba in front of a house that came came Sugisaki ww.
I do not hold a memorial service to burn! It's trying to burn and Matsuoka and your PC
image data within the PC mituba Sugisaki child to worry about (laughs)
Will be referred to the nurses who are psychic Pretty genius this means that you should not leave.

"It's ridiculous demons ... are all Hamekon my face! I will hold a memorial service right now!"
In making the memorial a PC to Matsuoka people say I noticed it himself to be the face of the evil spirits.
Dad is preaching and photos sent to Nusumigui mituba better (laughs)
If people are not shy ww

Mr. Sato and metamorphosis Chiba + triplets who came to the summer festival.
"Under Mr. three woman! Is it true that the yukata wearing no underwear!"
"It's an urban legend."
Mr. Sato Chiba better look somewhere languid is normal operation as usual.
As a result I think you are aware of how such Futaba and I will rejoice ...
That will be involved in the stalls loose pants to play there (laughs)
To talk to us Mr. Chiba Futaba was judged by his pants but not glad.

To the source of Sato robbed Sugisaki pants that had just come into the festival.
It looks like there was no Sato healthy condition is bad Futaba was to take today.
♪ Futaba is that I went home and sent to a backpack Sato rounded up the festival

"I do not know such a pervert!"
Mother but I came out of the house and get to the house ...
The head of the Sato pants www
Son Headwear pants as the composition; I mon is a condition that has been ('Д `) Nuke (laughs)

Mr. Chiba had to complete a "reverse rising clothes undressed" Higi new!
"I just want to see does not mean you are interested in naked classmate, shy face!"
I am truly Mr. Chiba. S use of such ww little far but this Higi
♪ I decided to invite us and help reverse rising Mitsuba and Sugisaki, who was passing through the place just

First thing to try from みつば female pigs ... but becomes heavier (laughs)
Reverse the rising success to aid it desperately! W to dispose of that but I completely forget multiplied Higi
Mr. Chiba was wearing a one-piece human eyes following was the Yoshioka and I started to say.
Yoshioka also mistook it received such an approach in the person of Mr. Chiba! Begin to say w
"Eyebrows say unnecessary things!"
Mr. Yoshioka ww eyebrow treatment is too cute to cry

Eventually decided to do is bring up the quote of the Gachiren people who stubbornly refused, but was.
"I bet the guy Chiba magnificent life ... life to Eros!"
The clothes had a successful flip-Higi rising frenzy can not be seen because of bloomers and Gachirenberuto (laughs)
W and Sa was Mr Chiba gang bashed us Sugisaki prospectus also finds out that they eventually

♪ We triplets who came to visit the family pool
W It is fully open and the aura of negative people do not need I can not swim swimming
Who is one person relaxing in a lazy river float Although use
People drowned air out of the inner tube in the in-depth impact Futaba came earlier.

Futaba rescued at breakneck speeds people sinking to the bottom of the sea, but it was!
The person was riding on the momentum of the Futaba swimming in splashing water as it is comfortable good feeling ♪
I was going to have to teach myself to swim Futaba wanted ...
"It's a meaningless act I still swim · · · · · ·"
I again decided to drown because of excessive teaching of Futaba (laughs)
People go to heaven ... and ending begins.

"Stop it, such as ending dead!"
Kowa~tsu! Did you alive (laughs)


Ne now appeared well Sabukyara made during two

It was a special edition of ED ED of this person go to heaven (laughs)
It w It is best to really say ED special story of Futaba Phase 1
It would not hurt to have a big factor this work interesting.

I want to enjoy the story and everything to the last minute is less talk and all 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment