Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'd also love disease in two! Episode 2 Thoughts "St. cook ... melodic"


Chimeric fierce battle over the (cat) (delusion).

"Holy ... melodic cook <Purisutesu>" Episode 2 Impressions from continued
This time I was talking to dozens of flower sister is allergic to cats and snow cat fight over
Two new characters appeared.




First person ten flowers bird Yu-sister of the rocker.
As snow was telling me a story It was one scary lady (laughs)
We can threaten to leave to make a black history or use of force in the ladle, were recorded in the past Yuta for snow.
It is basically a terrible sister looks after the quarrel has submitted a plaster but kindness.




For the rocker I'm afraid there is also like a longing in the presence you want to overcome.
Let's look at the figure of the sister that is some cool then.
I think I like a sister also have to say that it can have a terrible sister.
I was so lively and fun somewhere among the fight with my sister.
I though I would do such people seriously going to have to preach ten flowers (laughs)

It is good but the first time I saw the scene of serious fighting Kyoto Ani.
Although it is actually fighting in the brain of the rocker is that they visualize this.
That is let's fascinated by drawing the Kyoto Ani really awesome.
I want to see someday battle with Mr. Dark Flame master.
When the disease becomes full recovery in two, but I was about to relapse than at this time in the story when I come I wonder.




May 2nd is the senior residents and seven days. Mr. natural that warm fuzzy?
The first time that my pace even if it receives a disease where the perturbed two cats in the snow over excited is uncanny.
Mai is the same I do not know too much about it in her own story of this hit the spot because it was big flower towards the ten.
We hope that you may talk more next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment